Kitchen Garden Guides

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Kitchen Garden Planner from KGI

Kitchen Gardeners International is associated with this fabulous, online garden planner. At only $25 / year its an amazing bargain. There are new features added all the time so you keep getting more and more for your money. Once you get familiar with it you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!! This is the latest video.

My garden is so irregularly shaped but even so it is possible to draw it all up and use the planner. Once the days shorten and wet weather comes I will set to and get into this planner so that I can produce the maximum my garden will allow and never be fumbling my way through the seasons again. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

africanaussie said...

that looks good Kate, I am planning all of those things things year and hope to get a good yield.