Kitchen Garden Guides

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Polytunnel Workshop 10-08-13

I don’t like them and I don’t want one. I don’t want to be responsible for adding to the world’s plastic…. but I do want a glass one though, made from tip-shop, second hand glass windows…. in my mind there is a fabulous plan. I am loathe to promote this workshop but I do think a movable cloche might be handy to shelter young seedlings, like Alex has at Golden Valley Farm.

Visit SPROUT Tasmania for bookings

Description

Attendees: Maximum 30
Cost: $50 per person
Location: Cygnet
Time: 9.30am – 1pm, Saturday August 10, 2013
Lunch included: Yes, gourmet lunch provided

Sprout Tasmania is presenting its Polytunnel Workshop in Cygnet. Learn about constructing, maintaining and profiting from Polytunnels, as well as extending your growing season. We’ll also discuss techniques to avoid weeding.

You can book your spot for this workshop by adding the item above to your shopping cart, then checking out. You’ll receive an email with your receipt and directions on how to pay via direct deposit, and then closer to the date you’ll receive another email with directions.

This workshop will go ahead, rain or shine, so bring your cold weather gear and your wellies!

No comments: